Welcome all readers and writers to my blog. I encourage you to post your comments and hope that you enjoy the site.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Join Me for Another Book Signing.....

Hello Readers.... Tate Publishing has scheduled a book signing with my good friends Noella Smith and Angela Culbreath at Walker's Cafe here in Madisonville. I am really excited about it as these two ladies have been very supportive of me and my book!
The signing will be on

Saturday June 4th from 11am - 1pm

at Walker's Cafe on the square in Madisonville.

I encourage you to come out and get one of their famous cheeseburgers (best in Texas!) and check out my book. My personal recommendation is the Pimiento Cheeseburger with Bacon on a Jalapeno Cheddar bun!! Out of this World (I promise)! Hope to see you there......

No comments:

Post a Comment