Welcome all readers and writers to my blog. I encourage you to post your comments and hope that you enjoy the site.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello Readers.....

What a beautiful sunshiney day here in Madisonville, Texas!! Spring is in the air and I am excited for the warmer weather. I am posting this blog to let you all know that I've been asked to speak on the "Tough Talk with Tony Gambone" Radio show on Blogtalkradio.com. It will be live on April 15th at 3:30 pm (central). I have no idea yet what he will be asking me but I am pretty excited for my first speaking engagement!! I will post a link to the recorded show on this blog and also on my website so that anyone who wants to check out the interview can!
Here is the link to the show if you want to check out some of the other interviews that he has done.
www.blogtalkradio.com/toughtalkwithtonygambone

Thank you again for all of your support and encouragement!
Just a reminder....
Madison County Writer's Guild
Texas Author Book Sale and Signing
February 26th 10am-2pm

No comments:

Post a Comment