Welcome all readers and writers to my blog. I encourage you to post your comments and hope that you enjoy the site.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Texas Authors Book Sale and Signing.....




A huge 'Thank You' to everyone who came out to the Writer's Guild's Author Book sale and signing event. We had a great turnout and I got to meet some very interesting Authors. My good friend, Sandy Park, was their with her book Annie's Creek as well as many authors that I met for the first time! It was really nice to be able to learn from people who have been going to these a lot. I was excited to see so many of our local Authors as well as some from other parts of Texas. Many people from our community came out to support the authors and that was refreshing to see as well. I am excited to announce that the Madisonville Meteor is going to be doing an interview on my book! I don't know when it will be out but I will keep you guys posted!!
I will also be announcing the winners to my drawing for a free signed copy of my book from the book signing tomorrow!
Thanks again everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you to be doing so very well with your book. I know you are proud and we are all very proud of you. Can't wait for the sequel and for the many more books you will write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn, and rhanks for taking the girls!! You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete