Welcome all readers and writers to my blog. I encourage you to post your comments and hope that you enjoy the site.

Friday, March 4, 2011

My first Author Interview.....

Kim Steele from the Madisonville Meteor and I had a wonderful chat yesterday! I had never been interviewed before so I was a little nervous, but she put me right at ease! I really enjoyed the opportunity to talk with her about my book and what led me to be a writer and the channels that I took to have my book published. She had some pretty good questions and I look forward to reading her article in the Meteor this coming Wednesday! I will post the link to the webarticle when it comes out next week.
So..... to any of my readers out there in blog world, if there is a question that you have about my book or about me, feel free to join my goodreads.com Q&A discussion group by clicking the widget on my blog!!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment