Welcome all readers and writers to my blog. I encourage you to post your comments and hope that you enjoy the site.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Winners of my book drawing....

Here is your time in the spotlight....
Jim and Cheryl Graham of Normangee, TX won a signed copy of my book. I have since emailed back and forth a few times with them and they are a lovely couple. I got some beautiful words of encouragement from them and I really appreciate it. I look forward to what they have to say about my book after they have read it. I hope you both enjoy it and thank you again for coming to the book signing and registering to win a copy.

Kim Steele of Madisonville, TX was my second winner. Ironically, she was also the writer for the Madisonville Meteor who did the interview with me. It was exciting to get to give her the book before she wrote the article. She emailed me and told me that she finished the book prior to writing the article so I am really excited to read what she thought!!

When I get feedback from these winners I will post it on my website and on my blog. Until then, thank you again for participating and I hope you enjoy the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment